First let me state how grateful I am to be a home owner.
- I love the fact that I have a large space to keep me busy and that I can close the door and have no one bother me
- no upstairs or downstairs neighbors
- no home owners association (the very best thing)
- no one complaining if my music is up to loud (I’m old so this doesn’t happen often) ha
- ample parking
The yard work however is never ending. Yesterday after putting in a full day at the office, I came home to a truckload bark in bags. They are of course on sale this week so my husband thought it was a great idea to pick up as many as his truck would hold.
I am now the official “bark spreader”, (yep my title).
Those bags aren’t going to unload themselves and need to be carried to the back of the house for distribution in the new flower beds.
- 18 bags later and today my elbows are sore
- I have never heard of sore elbows, is that real?
The photos show my progress.