The past week I decided that I was not drinking nearly enough water. I figured that your water intake should be comparable to your wine intake, ha so I picked up this super cute new water bottle that is 24 ounces and determined it was good to drink 5 of these per day.
I have done a good job of taking the bottle everywhere I go but man the first week I spent more time in the restroom than I did at my desk. Maybe that was just my perception but good lord how many times can one person pee in a day, A LOT I tell you.
The health benefits of drinking water are also a motivator:
- Clears toxins- good bye wine
- Skin care- maintains turgidity
- Relieves constipation- not my issue
- Reduces hangover symptoms- again good bye wine
- Weight loss- um no I’ve gained 3 lbs, really???
- Improves brain function- my old brain needs this
- Regulates body temperature- I am the coldest woman in America so let’s hope this is true
I am back in the gym too, this should help eliminate the 3 lbs. of water hopefully but right now I feel like the attached photo. I am hoping that Jesus will come turn my water to wine soon.