My husband asks me all the time why I watch reality TV. He is like why would you just want to watch a bunch of people screaming and calling each others bitches, ha. Well let me explain:
- My life seems super chill when I see these bitches (their word, not mine) screaming at each other all the time
- I see so many saggy boobs in belly button cut tops and dresses that I feel like my assets look pretty fan friction tactic.
- my mom always told me to keep them guessing and only show what you got to those who deserve to see it (so so so true)
- I feel smart and like my vocabulary is super advanced, some of the words I don’t even know what they mean and that is a good thing
- I recognize how materialistic most of these people are and it makes me appreciate the fact that I don’t want or need a fancy bag, car, house to impress people who probably can’t stand me or can’t remember my name.
- As Dave Ramsey would say why do you need a fancy car to impress people at a stop light you don’t know ;0)
- My velvet back pack from Target gets lots of compliments
- I recognize what people I don’t want to be around and how I would never allow people to speak to me.
- We know our worth and treasure the fantastic people we call friends
- I have learned to love my face, now this is not to say I don’t get botox on the regular and I am not opposed to maintenance to enhance your features but when I see you and don’t know who you are because your nose is missing or your lips are so big they look like they are going to pop, too too much…
- Last if you married into money and don’t do anything to contribute to the bottom line but demand at every turn bigger and better homes, cars, etc. you need to go.
I am so glad I am just a normal working woman who lives a quiet simple fantastic life with lotsa love.
One thought on “Reality TV reality”
That’s why I love I get to call you friend! #itsaboutvalues #goodfriendcharacter