During quarantine I decided to learn something new. I decided on body butter because I swear I spend a million dollars to stay soft. The first fragrances my friends bought and I was sold out in a week. I have soft, thick (those heals and elbows) and they all smell great great. The best thing is they are organic and all natural, no weird ingredients and a whole lotta love. They can be used on both hair and body. I hope you love them
All items can be found on my Etsy store using the link provided. Happy Shopping
I spend like a million dollars on lotions, butters, and potions (ok maybe 1/2 a million). While I have been working remote during the pandemic, I decided that I needed to learn how to make my own organic, natural body butters and looky here, I now have my own line of products. Currently I have 3 (let’s call them flavors), prickly pear, lemon pound cake, and regular pound cake. Made with 100% pure shea butter, organic coconut and essential oils. The pound cake is dense and great for trouble areas like heals and elbows. Prickly Pear and Lemon Pound Cake are soft and whipped goodness. They can be used on body and your hair. A little goes along way and after using your skin will be soft as a babies bottom.
Each month, I will introduce a new flavor. Next to come are Lavender and Clary Sage. The Sage is fantastic and I can’t wait for the batch to be ready. If your interested shoot me an email at email@example.com
My son is home and for the first time in a year I have exhaled. The book I wrote to not go crazy on this wild journey of my son’s addiction and incarceration is available this Thursday, September 12th on Kindle and Amazon. My hope is that anyone who reads it will know they are not alone and that I can provide some laughter and hope along the way.
For a year we have been planning and saving to have the builder grade carpet in our living room and kitchen with a solid surface hand scraped laminate. Yes laminate. I researched the maintenence of wood, engineered, and laminate. All wood must eventually be sanded and refinished, if you have animals scratches are a concern also, which peanut and daisy qualify.
Let me say as much as I love diy this was not a job I wanted to do. The tearing up of the sub floor in the kitchen did not sound fun and you tube proved it. The tools needed to cut, scrape, hammer, and fit also were alot. The flooring company did a great job but you all know I got a 30% discount cause im cheap and attended the home show just for this bargain. The young man who did the work had immigrated here from Russia and at 18 started his own business showing the value of diversity in the US. Hope you love it as much as I do
* how can anyone believe anything that comes out of Any polticians mouth?
* you all have to admit Michelle Obama is the coolest First Lady the White House has ever seen, if I had to see one more bad old lady dress I might have been sick.
* If you have tons of money can you say anything and everything even if it is a complete lie? yep pretty much
* am I crazy or does a glass of wine at the end of the day make it all better, ha
* why doesn’t money grow on trees? And why didn’t I win the Dave Ramsey Xmas giveaway, just one day is all I’m asking for
* as a mom can you ever just stop trying to take care of everyone, especially your kids, ugh answer, NO
* whoever invented the bathtub deserves an award
* Somene else’s situation is always worse than yours stop whining and be grateful
* we have a rescue puppy that we call special Peanut, letting her sleep with you once a month in the bed will not cause anyone to die
* what other people do is not your business, stop being nosy and worry about yourself
* I truly believe my job should be hosting cocktail parties with my friends while dressed cute and posted weekly for the world to enjoy, Kyloe has nothing on this girl and her friends, all 3 of them ha