I am that person who loves to vacuum ( I know it’s a sickness). I also cannot stand a cluttered garage, my car must be inside.
The second bay of the garage is too small for my husbands truck and is the temporary spot for a fridge and freezer until the kitchen remodel is done.
Well for some reason the extra space became the dumping spot for everything, ugh no I get anxiety just opening the garage. Today was garage cleaning day. Who spends their day off cleaning, this girl yep.
- Started at 9 am
- Finished at 2 pm
I can sleep well tonight
It’s been awhile but we got our house in Vancouver Washington and are all moved in. I truly believe everything happens for a reason and getting 20 day notice pushed us to buy which has been great, this house is quiet, not on a busy street, plenty of room for our 4 leg kids and yep our house also sold in Idaho. We close June 12th so no more renters for us yeah. On another note, let me just say I will never lift another bed or dresser, EVER. There is a reason you hire movers and I now get it.
Other random things,
1. portland is cleaning up the homeless camps on the waterfront and the people who live there are mad, really? Do they feel it is a right to throw trash, go to the bathroom anywhere they please and have the city clean up needles to keep people from getting infected with God knows what. If I want to walk or ride in this area should I be forced to wonder what I will encounter, here’s an idea how about you get a job and work like the rest of us. There are always exceptions and I know some people don’t choose homelessness, it could of been me last month but the people they interviewed on tv certainly were ridiculous.
2. Where did all the real men go in this country? I had a lady buy a sofa the other day from us and she said her husband said he was too busy to help her load it, WTH. Is he not gonna sit on it when you get home? I would of gave him some feedback he may not of liked, ha
3. If you stand on the corner with a sign you should probably not be smoking cigarettes at 7 bucks a pack! I’m just saying
4. Everyone who drives an old police car look like they should be in jail
5. Do you still mow the lawn when it’s been raining for 3 days?
6. Why every time you get a cute pedicure you do something dumb like drop a rock on your toe and in a few weeks you’ll have no nail, not cute and summer sandal season
So my husband and I walk a lot and we are always amazed by the trash that people just throw wherever they feel like it, whether it is food wrappers, cigarette butts, or anything else I simply do not understand how people have become so inconsiderate and lazy. Drugs, we were riding on the train and when looking out the window we see a young man addicted to drugs trying to find a vein to shoot up, syringe in hand, I was sad for days to think that a drug is powerful enough to make people not care about anything other than getting high. I am not naive but Its an epidemic that is so out of control and tragic. Now for the worst thing, a man dropped his pants in the middle of the sidewalk to poop, yes you heard me correctly. I was shocked, completely grossed out and could not believe that anyone ever would do this. What has our world come to? I guess the question I am left asking is how do we stop the cycle? We take a bag and gloves when we walk and pick up trash I guess as our small way of trying to make a difference but it’s so much bigger…. Ideas ?