During quarantine I decided to learn something new. I decided on body butter because I swear I spend a million dollars to stay soft. The first fragrances my friends bought and I was sold out in a week. I have soft, thick (those heals and elbows) and they all smell great great. The best thing is they are organic and all natural, no weird ingredients and a whole lotta love. They can be used on both hair and body. I hope you love them
All items can be found on my Etsy store using the link provided. Happy Shopping
- What would you do today if there was no tomorrow?
- Invite those I love to come on a trip to the Caribbean
- What or who inspires you most in this world? And why?
- Animal rescue, I believe that the kindness you show to animals shows a person’s character
- Removal of Mandatory minimum sentencing in the United States, all offenders should be sentenced individually based upon their history not some good ole boy law that treats everyone the same regardless of circumstance
- What goals did you meet or achievements did you reach this year that you are most proud of?
- I wrote a book about the experience with my oldest son thru addiction, incarceration, and recovery “Mad as Hell, A Mom’s Journey”
- When was the last time you pushed yourself out of your comfort zone?
- Last year when we went to Vegas, ziplined for the first time above the strip
- What are the three words that would best describe yourself?
- Fun, strong, driven
- What is one thing you could change today to start living a better tomorrow?
- Cut down my wine intake ;0)
- What is one dream or goal in life you have given up on and why?
- In high school I wanted to be a fashion buyer but as I have matured it did not seem as exciting
- What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
- Travel and see the world before you begin a career
- Name your top 3 goals coming into this new year?
- Reduce my body fat by 5%
- Pay off in full my student loan
- Meet with friends once a month just because
- If you came into enough money that you never had to work again, what would you do with your time?
- I would travel and eat
- The spa and plastic surgeon would know me by first name
- If you could say one sentence to the whole world right now and everyone would hear it, what would it be?
- You never know the impact of showing kindness to another person
Thank you to each and every one of you who stops by my site and reads my posts! Your support and encouragement mean the world to me.
I felt some kinda way today when I saw a woman I know post a video of her beautiful home with a view. So let me break it down for real. I have worked since I was 13, put myself through college while taking my 2 sons with me to night classes. I have accomplished so much, owned 3 homes and truly am so proud of being able to say I don’t need a man. I love my husband of 30 years but certainly would be a ok without him. This woman since i have met her has looked for ONLY men with money who could take care of her so she could just be cute with no job. And there have been lots. My question is how can you be proud when nothing you have belongs to you? Maybe I’m different but if I drive a Hyundai I paid for it is better than a benz that dude can yank at anytime.
Long time between posts but it’s been crazy, this flu virus sent my entire household to the ER for dehydration and now trying to knock out the cold season. We got 12 inches of snow in Portland which shuts down the city and shows me all the crazies. People abandon their cars on the freeway, what? I grew up with snow so it’s hard for me to fathom that people have no common sense, ugh you can freeze by walking, stay in your car and run the heater intermittent til help arrives, duh…. also been working hard on the 2017 vision board, lots of goals to accomplish this year. Each one offers an opportunity to improve and we are never to old to reach for the stars. Get after it
I have never been someone who makes New Years resolutions because I believe that each day you have the opportunity at anytime to make a change, so each year I use January as a time to create new goals and update my vision board. Last year I completed 3 of the things on my vision board, yep that’s right my student loans are a wrap, that’s right zero, goose egg, nada. I also secured a new fantastic job in a new state and moved across the country. In my opinion these 3 are fantastic accomplishments but I want to encourage everyone to continually strive for more. In 2015 most of my goals have to do with paying OFF anything that has a credit line attached to it, this includes cards, cars, loans, etc. By doing this I will be in a position to search for a new home to buy with no other financial responsibilities, now how nice would that be? Now to the fun stuff, laugh a lot, hike as many different trails in Oregon as possible, rent a vintage rv in the willamette valley with the family and try a new wine once a week. You all know, I like my wine… As a mom, my goal is to allow my sons who are grown to develop into successful men without my input or help. Ok I’m a control freak and this is oh oh so difficult but that is how I became independent and driven and I am certain this will help them too. So here’s to a great New Year, write your success one day at a time