My son is home and for the first time in a year I have exhaled. The book I wrote to not go crazy on this wild journey of my son’s addiction and incarceration is available this Thursday, September 12th on Kindle and Amazon. My hope is that anyone who reads it will know they are not alone and that I can provide some laughter and hope along the way.
Congratulations! “Mad As Hell A Mom’s Journey” is available for pre-order in the Kindle Store.
It is available* for customers to pre-order here.
Customers who pre-ordered the book will receive the content on the release date, 09/16/2019.
The paperback will be available on 9/16/2019 but cannot be pre-ordered.
I hope that anyone who has ever had a child incarcerated will find one thing in the book that makes them laugh. Thanks for the support.
All proceeds from sales will be dedicated toward the fight for the removal mandatory minimum sentencing for first time and non violent drug offenders.
This year thus far has been very interesting; we have had 2 hit and run totaled vehicles.
- First question, would you hit someone and not stop, what if they are injured, could you live with yourself not knowing?
- Second if you leave and are found that is a criminal offense, do you want to go to jail or worse be charged with multiple felonies.
- Or is it that these people are already criminals and they simply don’t care?
Due to the hit and run drivers we then are forced to car shop and I think I have expressed previously just how much I loathe car salesmen, and I say men because that is the majority who work in the industry.
- Is there a reason I am treated like I am stupid and have never purchased a vehicle before because I am a female?
- Yes I know where the battery is, hello and a whole lot more since I have purchased well over 20 vehicles in my lifetime, yes again me NOT my husband, he refuses to go.
- When you say the car is discounted as far as it can be because that is what you have in it, I know this is a flat out lie because you bought it at auction and have marked it up to the retail price, yes I know this too.
Story: Just purchased a replacement vehicle from Kia of Portland. Let me give you their name so you will know who NOT to deal with. My son and I were told that the used vehicle we were interested in was the best possible price. We purchased the car and drove it off the lot.
- The next day I get an alert that the car price has been reduced on the website by $1000. Really?
- Being the follow up person I am, I immediately sent the dealer and email and ask for my $1000 back, that seems fair right?
- They knew the vehicle was sold but reduced it to attract customers on their website, is this not dishonest? Yes same vin number and vehicle photos..
Last let’s talk the federal budget. I see that the reductions are all coming out of the programs that impact the middle class, elderly, and below poverty level population.
- How is it that the rich will receive even more tax breaks and the people who really need the help are being penalized?
- The dishonesty of this particular administration thus far is mind boggling.
- If I made over 5 hundred thousand dollars a year I would be throwing money at programs to benefit those less fortunate and be happy to pay more taxes, come on what has happened to helping your fellow citizen?
- So the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, do we want another depression in this country?
- Where has common sense gone?