* how can anyone believe anything that comes out of Any polticians mouth?
* you all have to admit Michelle Obama is the coolest First Lady the White House has ever seen, if I had to see one more bad old lady dress I might have been sick.
* If you have tons of money can you say anything and everything even if it is a complete lie? yep pretty much
* am I crazy or does a glass of wine at the end of the day make it all better, ha
* why doesn’t money grow on trees? And why didn’t I win the Dave Ramsey Xmas giveaway, just one day is all I’m asking for
* as a mom can you ever just stop trying to take care of everyone, especially your kids, ugh answer, NO
* whoever invented the bathtub deserves an award
* Somene else’s situation is always worse than yours stop whining and be grateful
* we have a rescue puppy that we call special Peanut, letting her sleep with you once a month in the bed will not cause anyone to die
* what other people do is not your business, stop being nosy and worry about yourself
* I truly believe my job should be hosting cocktail parties with my friends while dressed cute and posted weekly for the world to enjoy, Kyloe has nothing on this girl and her friends, all 3 of them ha
I knew this year was going to bring BIG changes but I had no idea how big they would be. Yesterday my husband and I had a long discussion and determined it was time for him to give notice at his job (doesn’t have another one waiting) so he can focus on truly finding a position that utilizes his many degree’s and skill set. I know you all are saying you’re crazy, yep we are and we are huge fans of Dave Ramsey so if you follow him the next decision should not surprise you.
We also decided to have a realtor come out on Friday and evaluate our house to put on the market. Our kids have been gone for years, they are not moving back to Idaho, so a 4 bedroom, 3 bath house for us two doesn’t make much sense at this point. On the market it goes in August.
We have decided to sell EVERYTHING in the house, couches, beds, tables, rugs, pictures, the whole enchilada and only move our clothes and pots/ pans. We will use this money to eliminate debt.
• Whatever we make we are using to pay off credit cards, student loans, and the last balance on our vehicle.
• I have cancelled my contributions temporarily to my retirement plan, this money also will go to eliminate every single debt that remains. (Dave Ramsey, I’m listening)
• We are getting Gazelle intense and are going to live like no one else.
I can’t say that I am not scared because I am. We have not rented in 25 years so the thought of having to share a wall with someone is interesting at best and we have 2 little dogs so that will make it even more exciting. But the way I see it if you are afraid of change you can never grow. Here’s to a sensational next 3 months…