* how can anyone believe anything that comes out of Any polticians mouth?
* you all have to admit Michelle Obama is the coolest First Lady the White House has ever seen, if I had to see one more bad old lady dress I might have been sick.
* If you have tons of money can you say anything and everything even if it is a complete lie? yep pretty much
* am I crazy or does a glass of wine at the end of the day make it all better, ha
* why doesn’t money grow on trees? And why didn’t I win the Dave Ramsey Xmas giveaway, just one day is all I’m asking for
* as a mom can you ever just stop trying to take care of everyone, especially your kids, ugh answer, NO
* whoever invented the bathtub deserves an award
* Somene else’s situation is always worse than yours stop whining and be grateful
* we have a rescue puppy that we call special Peanut, letting her sleep with you once a month in the bed will not cause anyone to die
* what other people do is not your business, stop being nosy and worry about yourself
* I truly believe my job should be hosting cocktail parties with my friends while dressed cute and posted weekly for the world to enjoy, Kyloe has nothing on this girl and her friends, all 3 of them ha
It’s been awhile but we got our house in Vancouver Washington and are all moved in. I truly believe everything happens for a reason and getting 20 day notice pushed us to buy which has been great, this house is quiet, not on a busy street, plenty of room for our 4 leg kids and yep our house also sold in Idaho. We close June 12th so no more renters for us yeah. On another note, let me just say I will never lift another bed or dresser, EVER. There is a reason you hire movers and I now get it.
Other random things,
1. portland is cleaning up the homeless camps on the waterfront and the people who live there are mad, really? Do they feel it is a right to throw trash, go to the bathroom anywhere they please and have the city clean up needles to keep people from getting infected with God knows what. If I want to walk or ride in this area should I be forced to wonder what I will encounter, here’s an idea how about you get a job and work like the rest of us. There are always exceptions and I know some people don’t choose homelessness, it could of been me last month but the people they interviewed on tv certainly were ridiculous.
2. Where did all the real men go in this country? I had a lady buy a sofa the other day from us and she said her husband said he was too busy to help her load it, WTH. Is he not gonna sit on it when you get home? I would of gave him some feedback he may not of liked, ha
3. If you stand on the corner with a sign you should probably not be smoking cigarettes at 7 bucks a pack! I’m just saying
4. Everyone who drives an old police car look like they should be in jail
5. Do you still mow the lawn when it’s been raining for 3 days?
6. Why every time you get a cute pedicure you do something dumb like drop a rock on your toe and in a few weeks you’ll have no nail, not cute and summer sandal season